PCS-323M1 is a H.320 MCU Software in the form of memory stick for multipoint video conferencing. It is an optional accessory of PCS-1/1P.
- The PCS-323M1 eanbles a multi-point videoconference up to six sites via a network.
- The PCS-323M1 H.323 MCU (Multi-point Control Unit) Software allows the PCS-1/1P Video Communication System to hold a multi-point videoconference up to six sites compliant with the ITU-T H.323 standard via a network.
- When a multi-point videoconference for seven to ten sites is required, two PCS-1/1P units with PCS-323M1 MCU Software installed can be cascaded. These two units can then be connected to further four systems each, resulting in up to ten systems being connected and controlled simultaneously.
- Multi-point videoconferencing up to six sites compliant with the ITU-T H.323 standard.
- Multi-point videoconferencing up to ten sites compliant with the ITU-T H.323 standard when two PCS-1/1P units with PCS-323M1 installed are cascaded.
- Offers data-sharing capabilities for the PCS-1/1P